jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

2008 Besties Awards

Favourite Looks of the Year Award
Versace Spring 2009
Versace Spring 2009


SJP in L'Wrenn Scott dress and Louboutin Shoes
Selena Gomez in Matthew Williamson
Joy Bryant in Matthew Williamson
Herve Leger by Max Azria

Kate Winslet in Balmain


Hottie of the Year Award

ROBERT PATTINSONN (L)
Favourite Shoes of The Year Award
Louboutin for Rodarte/Versace

YSL Trbute Pumps

Best Dressed of the Year Award

Leighton Meester


Rachel Bilson
Anne Hathaway

Designer of the Year
MARCHESA
Miley Cyrus


Selena Gomez

Petra Nemcova

Eva Longoria

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Helloess!!
I like your blog :) fashion ftw, though I don't really dress by the newest fashion :P
I just wear whatever I like, and of course, it looks fucking good (H) ;)
urmh anyways I put your link upon my blog, sooo do you want to put mine on yours too? :D
I'm trying to get as much traffic as possible, till now just some of my friends come on my blog XD

OH and HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance. have fun on NY Eve ;)

Liselotte dijo...

hoe, te taggee en un juego... pillatelo en mi blog